Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sydney is 2!

Well, she is two! I can't hardly believe my baby girl has been here for two years already! She is such a joy! (And challenge!) Right now Sydney loves toy cars, all things electronic (especially Apple products),  having her feet rubbed, toenails painted, shoes, swimming and talking on Skype. Sydney is also very fond of all her family members and of course her puppy! As I type this, she is sitting on my lap, playing on my phone. I am so enjoying our time at home alone. (Liam is at school, Lincoln is asleep, and of course Daddy is at work.) This little lady is just adorable and we are having so much fun together!
For Sydney's birthday we took her to get her first mani pedi and then to sushi. Yes, our kids love sushi! It is fabulous! She was so cute getting her nails done. She kept telling the lady "mo lotion" (more lotion).
Birthday morning

Opening presents

Presents in bed
2 years old
On the way to dinner
Toes
Nails
Mommy and her 2 year old princess

Opening presents with the Londinos
Finally Cake!
I just love my little lady. She is really strong willed, and sometimes she drives me crazy, but she is also so funny, spunky, and really sweet. What a blessing Sydney is to our family! I am so lucky to get to be her Mommy and can't wait to watch her grow up!
Here are some of my favorite Sydie pictures...

Happy Birthday!

























No comments:

Post a Comment