Monday, February 4, 2013

He Stands...


Christmas was great.



\










 \








































 It snowed in Texas!








We had oh so much fun that day. Phylene was in town for Lincoln's surgery but he ended up with RSV. I had taken Lincoln into the pediatrician for what I suspected was a cold and an ear infection. Within an hour the pediatrician had called an ambulance and we got a "fun" little ride to the hospital. Lincoln was only breathing at 75% but after some scary breathing treatments, we went home that same night! And I thought he had an ear infection...guess I won't be getting that mother of the year award after all. I was so close. Here's to hoping for next year.
Anyways, since Lincoln will have to have a breathing tube during his surgery we have to make sure he is totally healthy for his surgery, which is now going to be Feb. 21st. I am getting more nervous as it is getting closer. Tonight Lincoln decided to put some of my anxiety to rest. I had put Lincoln in his crib to play with some toys while I got Sydie and Liam ready for bed. All of a sudden, I look over to see Lincoln standing up! HE STANDS! Just last week at his 9 month appointment, I was told he should be standing by now. Of course, I was a little concerned about this. WELL, he stands! Milestone nailed. Next up is kicking fibromytosis's butt.

1 comment:

  1. Fun photos Tamara. We are continuing our prayers for Lincoln.

    ReplyDelete