Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Happy Birthday Liam!

A few weeks ago, Liam turned 6! I can't hardly believe that! I have no idea where the time has gone. I feel like it is almost impossible that he is 6, but at the same time, I can hardly remember my life without him. I love him so. Liam is a seriously sweet soul. He is currently living life as though he is in a par core competition (over the back of the couch, jumps on then off the ottoman, walks up the outside of the stair rail) with reckless abandon, but still such a gentle little man. I am so proud of Liam. He has such a compassionate heart. I don't think I have ever met another person who could match Liams sweet heart. Happy 6th birthday Liam!













Sorry for the blurry pictures. I was using my iPhone and the lights were out for the candles. Liam had his party at ASI gymnastics. We also had a baseball cake at home for him. Liams birthday was kind of the birthday that wouldn't end this year. I took advantage of every opportunity to celebrate for him. I know that part of this was because I was afraid Liam would get overshadowed by Lincoln's surgery that took place 2 days before Liam's birthday. I am pretty sure the mission was accomplished. 
I have a lot to say about Lincoln and how his surgery/diagnosis went but I am too tired to open that can of worms right now. Plus, lets not overshadow Liam's big day. I am all about celebrating my babies lives! 

1 comment:

  1. Liam really is a boy with a compassionate heart. He is also a very social person especially for his age. It looks like he really enjoyed his birthday celebration.

    ReplyDelete